Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spooky Ooky Night.....

We had a great Halloween!!
We went Trick-or-Treating with my mom, Kinsley, and Andie! We got drug around the neighborhood for a little over an hour. My kiddos are at the age that I can stand at the end of the drive way or on the road as they run up to the houses. It was fun and such a blast to see as they hollered trick-or-treat and then said thank-you, when they are little and you are dragging them around and reminding them every time what do and say and they are dropping their buckets or crying because they are scared or uncomfortable in the cute outfit you have them in, and you are so stressed out by the end of the night it feels like you will never make it too a fun spooky ooky night...well we have made it and I must admit I am a little broken hearted, my kiddos are growing up way too fast!!!
Kinsley was JoJo and her costume was absolutely fabulous!! (and I have to add here that I am a little jealous of Andie cause she got it for so cheap!) Emily Klair was Minnie Mouse and she loved her costume...the thing she liked the most was the white gloves...go figure when its cold and they have to wear them they hate them but last night she loved them. My little man was a vampire and I have to admit he looked really good! He had the scary face down and it was amazing how mean and scary my sweetheart could look.
After we went all over the neighborhood we loaded in the car and took off for Warren's parents house. His grandmother was in town and the kiddos loved showing off their costumes for her and some good friends of the family. It was a great night and we all had a great time...Hope you and yours had a great spooky ooky night!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Anderson said...

AWWWWWWWW...... the costumes were so good! BTW, Maddox was a skeleton. I thought I had posted a picture of his face. Oops. Blogger was givin me fits today. I'll post it now.

Love ya,
Steph

Amanda said...

Those are great costumes!

The Duff Family said...

The kids looked grest. I bet you had a great time.