Monday, October 27, 2008

No post lately...

I'm sorry if you have checked in on my blog and saw nothing new!! I have just been so busy that I have not had time to post anything. We are looking forward to Friday night, we love Halloween!! This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch and had a carving party with some old friends. It was so good to see them and to see the kids playing and having such a great time designing their pumpkins!! (it was quite an event let me tell ya..) I wish that our camera was working because we are missing so many fun moments! The kiddos are doing well and getting back adjusted to school, we had a great fall break!! Emily Klair's medicine just got adjusted again, so we are having a few more seizures then normal. She had her first one at school the other day and lost control of her bladder. She was embarrassed but ok, it breaks my heart! We had a real photo shoot with the talented friend of mine and I am now in the process of trying to pick which ones I am going to choose...it is so hard I am going to end up spending way to much money!!! Tyler is in a soccer tournament this weekend and I am looking forward to it. I am always gone on a teen retreat for church and miss it, Warren always is sending me updates on the cell phone, but this year I will get to be there!! yay!! Did I mention I love watching my Tyler play soccer?? I hope to do better with the blog and get back to keeping it up to date...hope that you all are well!!

No comments: