Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been tagged...

Seven random things about me... 1. I love Halloween....all the dressing up, parties, haunted houses, decorations...I love it all!! 2. I hate to bake and really cookies/cakes/brownies not really my thing.. (don't get me wrong I'll eat them but I always choose the chips/veggies/or "real" food over the sweets...) 3. Love Love Love family get togethers!!!! Even the boring ones with your cousins that are twice removed... 4. Want to move far away from where I am living right now!!!! But won't because I love being around my family... 5. I am a horrible housekeeper...would rather be in the yard playing with the kiddos! 6. Would love to have another baby...(and look forward to the day we can adopt!!) 7. My favorite past time is looking at houses...those for sale and those being built...I love it!!! I tag Valerie, and Sarah....tag your it!!!

No comments: