Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily Klair!!!

WOW !! where does the time go?? top pic on her 3rd birthday..bottom pic on our beach trip this summer..what a difference!!
Last year on her Birthday!!
My baby is 6 years old today!! I have no more babies in this house....I was looking at some old pictures today and thought I would share some of Emily Klair from the last three years...it is amazing to me at how much she has grown. She is a sweet girl and is a big daddy's girl..she loves to draw and be the center of attention!! She is shy yet will talk your head off once she feels comfortable with you!! She is special in her own way and brings such joy into our lives!!! She is in kindergarten this year and loves it. She is doing well for the most part with the seizures..(wish the meds helped get rid of them all...or better yet just wish she would out grow them all together).. Hope you enjoy some of these pics they were some of my favorites!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Anderson said...

Wish E happy birthday for us! She sure is a cutie!

Steph

The Parker Family said...

She is so beautiful! Happy birthday to her.