Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow day!!!

On days like today I really miss my camera. I would love to show some pictures of this beautiful winter wonderland we have right now. The kiddos played outside for about 2 1/2 hours this morning in it. They had a ball!! I went out for a while with them but not the whole time!! They were frozen by the time I made them come in... I love snow like this because it might have been mentioned a little on the news but not anything other then a few flurries.no big deal!! It was so beautiful coming down and sticking to everything!! I do not know why but it is always more beautiful and fun to me when they have not predicted it and talked it to death..it was quite a lovely surprise to say the least!!! I made lunch and we ate it picnic style in the living room watching a movie while they warmed themselves up....have I mentioned I love having my kiddos home??? Today has been a great day!! the only regret..no camera!! I've got to get that on my Christmas list asap!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our camera broke at Guntersville so no camera for us either. I took a few on the phone but not that great. Oh well Christmas is coming soon so maybe we will both get new ones.