Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow daze...a little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Well the kiddos are out of school again tomorrow. As of tomorrow we have used all of our snow days for this year. This is the most snow I have seen in one winter since we have lived in TN. It is beautiful and the kids are enjoying it. I have enjoyed it but must admit that I am ready for spring...ready for warmer temperatures...sunny days....being able to have my windows open...everything that comes along with spring..even a good loud thunder storm...bring it on I am ready!!! EK has decided she is not going to play soccer or softball this spring she has decided she is going to try gymnastics!! so tomorrow is her first class...she is so excited!! She keeps reminding me that she needs to be there by 4:30!! She is sooo ready for class, I am excited to see how she likes it. Hopefully I will have pictures to post soon... Well we have had a very busy weekend and the guru did not have time to look at the jump rope video (hopefully this week)...we have been helping my sister and her husband paint and pull off boarder in their new house...they have painted every room in the new house...it was a big job but I must admit it looks really good!! I am having a blast and lots of fun with the kiddos during these snow days but I am beginning to feel a little snow dazed!!!! Bring on the sun, and the warmth!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post! I so enjoy reading them and keeping up with your guys. Please keep it up. Love you guys and miss ya'll so much. Some day am going to surprise you and come see you since I can see you aren't going to come see me. Peg