Saturday, February 6, 2010

Who Knew???

So I was having a hard time sleeping last night so I thought I would get on my blog and read all my back post...it was really interesting to me. Let me explain what I mean...first off I had forgotten some of what I had wrote..especially when it came to stuff the kiddos had said or done. It was great going down memory lane. I realized last night that I have done a very poor job over the last year in keeping up with this blog and when I do post it is just an overview of what is really going on in our lives. After rereading post last night I realize that if no one ever reads or sees this blog again I don't care...but what I do care about is this... I loved the "scrapbook of post" and have decided that I am going to do a better job at blogging. Who knew???that rereading old post would kick my rear in gear to keep up the blogging....I think in a few years the kiddos will love to read it and see what all we did and how proud I am of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course it's important! It means something to me also. It is a way for me to keep up with you also! I love it. Peg