Monday, April 11, 2011

I need a clone...

I am soo behind on EVERYTHING!!!

I think I need a clone...I can not be everywhere with everyone...

Warren's work is always crazy but it seems to be getting crazier by the day.  And the kids are running in different directions.  I can not get to one practice before I am having to turn around and get another kid to another practice.  Forget zumba there is no time, so I am trying to walk during the practices, but I miss my Zumba classes.

My classroom needs lots of help and the laundry pile is now the laundry mountain...oh and eating healthy?? really its over rated!! I just don't have time to cook the things I should be cooking..mother of the year right here folks!!!

I know that there will be a time I will look back on this craziness and not think they that we were as busy as we are, but right now I feel like I need some major help!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This is not Natalie... this is Natalie's clone. Natalie is too busy studying to be reading your blog....

Or something like that...

Kellie said...

Kari, I don't have ENOUGH to do, and I don't like it! I'm not used to being a sloth. We can trade places! I miss being busy!

Unknown said...

aw kari! I'm sorry you're stretched so thin. don't worry about my thing until you have the time. i'm in no rush.