Monday, April 18, 2011

KARMA!!!!

This is one of my favorite things in life...I joke about Karma all the time.

I didn't realize how much I joke about it, till this weekend.

Emily Klair was being silly and she was teasing me about something, I don't even remember it was a cute teasing... anyways, she goes to sit down in her chair and she pinches her finger in the chair.  She says ouch that hurt, silly KARMA!

I laughed and laughed!!

I never wish any ill will on anyone, but I do have to admit that I might get a little chuckle out of a dad at the soccer field that is one of those dads...that really are annoying, and out right rude to everyone around them, that only think of themselves and their little guy on the field. Everyone knows the type I am talking about, the ones we all can't stand, and their whole demeanor screams stuck up rudeness!!

Well yesterday, we had one of those dads. He was a dad for the other team, and well he choose to sit down right next to us!! I mean really I think I have a radar that says please come sit by me, I love it when you act like an idiot, it makes my day complete! Anywho after listening to him the whole game and hearing him talk soo ugly to what I assume was his wife on the phone, I got a big chuckle at the end of the game, when as he was walking across the field like a big man...he tripped and nearly fell flat on his face!! and what did he trip on..nothing but a big fat chunk of KARMA!!!! it was beautiful..and guess what EK turns to me and says out loud...KARMA!! gotta love that girl!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Doesn't look like my other comment ever went through, but I wish Karma would get back at some people more often! :)