Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm still here...

Its been a week and I have not posted..very unlike me! I have been sick with mono and last week was the worst week yet. I am a little better this week and back up trying to do my everyday normal things. This weekend is my ladies retreat at church and I am still not where I need to be on some of the details. But, I figure it will all work itself out, I mean it always does!!! The kids are in soccer and loving it, Tyler has a coach this season that really knows what he is doing and he is learning so much. Warren is coaching Emily Klair this season and so far so good...if we can just get her to stop being so nice (did I really just type that??) I have a lot I want to talk about and share just not real sure how to go about it, I've started several post and then end up deleting them, there seems to be alot going on in my little head right now!!! Maybe when I feel better I can get them posted???Hope that you all are not as busy as we seem to be and hope that all is well with you and yours!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Anderson said...

I almost commented you last night to ask you if you had fallen off the face of the earth!

Glad to hear you're a little better.

Steph