Thursday, May 29, 2008

Missing daddy....

Warren left for a business trip to TX on Tuesday of this week...and it has only been one day and the kids and I are missing him something terrible. It is funny how things just seem to run smoothly when everyone is home and he and I work as a team when it comes to parenting. Not that the kids have been bad (not these angels..he he) here is just one example that two parents are better then one... tonight at church Tyler fell and hit his head on the concrete wall (never got the whole story..which probably means he was running or doing something that he shouldn't have been!) so they came and got me then as I was walking down the steps back to class they stopped me and told me that Emily Klair was not being herself and was afraid that she had just had a seizure...whew..so much for class for momma tonight! I applaud all of those single mothers/single fathers out there...two kids is alot a of responsibility for one person! *Only 40 more hours to go till his plane is scheduled to land.... not that I'm counting or anything!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am the same way when Jeremy is away. It just seems that I'm not as prepared to take over because I'm so bummed about him being gone. And, that always seems to be when the AC tears us or the car starts making funny noises or crazy things like that happen.

I have often thought that I cannot understand how single parents do it. Some seem to do it without blinking an eye and I don't carry the load with that much grace.

The Parker Family said...

Look who I found...yeah! Now, I can keep up with you guys. When Daddy is away, life is definitely more difficult.

Stephanie Anderson said...

Not to have a pity party or anything, but, boy can I relate! I'm just getting used to Rob being HOME lately. I've realized how tough it is not to have him there. I mean, I knew it was hard, but didn't realize how much easier it is to have two parents home on a semi regular basis. Thank the Lord for summer vacation!

Steph

Valerie said...

Yep... Matt is gone every third day for work. 24 hours straight at work can be tough with Zoe. She's always into something these days.
How's EK after her episode and what about Tyler after the fall?
Oh the joys of being a mommy!