Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just a preview....

I will post on this next Thursday...because that is the day of the actual event but I had to share this today!! I am a teacher for 4 more days at the little mothers day out program at church..we only go on Tuesday/Thursday!! Both of my children have went there since they were 18 months old-graduation....well that graduation for Emily Klair is next Thursday!! During our practices this last month it has just been "fun" to see her get on stage and sing and say her memory verse(just another program at the end of the year, right??)....but today as they were dressed in their caps and gowns and walking down the aisle to "pomp and circumstance"(that song gets me every time anyway!!) it hit me...This is it!! My baby is not a baby anymore. I cried and cried all through practice today...there is no telling what I am going to be like on the day of the actual graduation!! After 8 years of taking my kids to this school we are done and on to the "real deal"!! I will post next Thursday night and let you know how it went and I might even get some pics on here too!! Fingers crossed I can keep it together :P

No comments: