Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last day :(

Well, we just finished up the kids soccer season. Tyler's game was at 8:00 this morning. (whoever decided that 8:00 am was a good time to play soccer must be crazy!!) He loves soccer and is a natural at it...I love to watch him play. Every time he is out there I can't help but think how blessed we are that he is able to walk much less run fast and kick a soccer ball like a pro. I realize how different his life could have been and I am so very thankful!! Emily Klair was on the soccer field today but not sure what she was doing would have been considered "playing soccer"... more like running around watching. It is still fun to see her playing and laughing. Now the count down begins till the fall season. I just love the soccer season it is so fun for us. Warren made it home last night and it is sooo good to have him home. I love watching sissy run to him at the airport and give him a big hug...she is such a daddy's girl!! I think he missed us just as much as we missed him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed your visit sooo much. It was so heart warming to have you all here. It makes me so happy. I love you guys as my own. Let's all get together and soon.

Love ya,
Peggy