Monday, June 23, 2008

Beach fun...

We went walking on the beach one night and was being silly posing for daddy and the camera...it was so much fun till someone started shooting fireworks and then Emily Klair was done....
We went to Gulf World and had a blast one day..the kids got their picture taken with a sea lion....it shook their hand!! It was a great day!!
Even with a broken thumb daddy had a good time....it only slowed him down a little bit!!!

We are back from the beach and we had a great time!! The kids were so good and we met a lot of great new friends. I have a ton more photos and a lot of stories to write about but I am in the middle of repacking and getting things ready for the kids and daddy..I'm trying to make his life as easy as possible since I am leaving tomorrow for my annual "girls trip"!! I look forward to this trip all year long...(I am just a little stressed that it fell so close to the beach trip...but I will be back on Friday and have a ton of stories to blog about!! looking forward to catching up with everyone!)


4 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

Awsome pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. You have to teach me how to do those cool pictures as a header. Have a great girls trip!

Sarah

Apple said...

Great pictures...you have beautiful children, seriously! Have a great girls' trip!!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! I am craving a trip to the beach!

The Duff Family said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! We are off to the beach with the Lambs on Friday. I cannot wait to get out of town.