Monday, June 9, 2008

Tag I'm it...

Thanks Steph :) 1. What did you do ten years ago? Let's see Warren and I had been married about 2 years and we were living in a duplex...with purple carpet..(all those lucky enough to have seen it remember it well..hehehe) I was cutting hair at a Heads Up in Franklin, TN., and then that summer I began cutting hair in Columbia at Bliss Salon and Day spa.... 2. Five items on my to do list today : Laundry, Clean the house, start packing for the beach, swim, cook dinner...clean the car out!! did I mention do laundry?? 3. Snacks I enjoy.... I love ice cream, Popsicles, grapes, pretzels...and really just about anything!! 4. What would you do if you were a billionaire??? Pay off the debt of everyone I love, build my house, take my kids to Disney World and take Warren on a trip(anywhere he wants), pay for my mother and father to go anywhere in the world they want....same for my in-laws, put away for the kids college....there is alot I would like to do but that is the ones that popped in my head first... 5. Places I would live?? I would love to live at the Beach...I would pretty much move anywhere....I love my family and would miss them but I would like to see what it would be like to move away and it just be us...we would have to make new friends and everything....sounds exciting to me!! That was fun!! I tag Valerie...and anyone else that feels like being tagged...TAG YOUR IT....

No comments: