Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back Home again....

This pic was not the one that was suppose to be here..but the great computer whiz I am can not get it to go away..so anywho I will try and get the right pic on here somewhere....
Well I am home again and this time to stay for awhile. I have one more week till volleyball gets under way and I am looking forward to really just staying home and being a bum next week..(not exactly a bum I'm trying to get ready for a yard sale) I have a lot of stories to write about our beach trip...WE had an awesome time!!!

Our good friends that go with us every year have two children...Elizabeth-9 yrs old and Evan-7 yrs old (exactly two weeks older then Tyler) The kids get along great. We played some great games of putt putt, cards, and the boys really had fun digging in the sand...not sure what they were digging for but it kept them busy ALL week!! One night we went to play putt putt and there was a maze that you could go through and race each other and you had check points and such..the kids choose to do that over putt putt (well everyone but Emily Klair , she really had her heart set on putt putt so her and I had a little quality time playing putt putt while everyone else raced it out in the maze) it was a great night.


Warren has told me (jokingly..at least I think??)that I need to be a part of a beach ministry. He said that I could talk to and make friends with a post as long as it was at the beach. I guess he is right we did meet alot of very nice people. I look forward to keeping up with them through emails.

The week was uneventful...which is a good for us!! The only minor thing that happened was Tyler and Evan were playing in the chairs on the balcony and Evan was spinning Tyler (maybe a little too hard) and they broke the back of the chair...but we got it fixed as good as new and for under $50.00!!! I guess boys will be boys...

I will not bore you with anymore stories..for those of you that know me personally you know I can go on and on...hehe but I am going to share a few more pics with you hope you enjoy!!
This Tyler in his "cool" pose...shhh do not tell him that it is more cute then cool!! The second pic is one of my favorites of sissy sue...she is really starting to look like a little girl and less like my baby!!! The third pic is another "future heartbeakers" picture...we got a better one of them in their swimsuits..I will have to try and get it posted!!!

3 comments:

The Parker Family said...

What a fun time at the beach! Let me know when you start your beach ministry, I will be happy to help you minister! Also, I ADORE your new header on your blog. So precious!

Rodney McCarthy said...

Kari

I found your blog on the Anderson's site. Nice header!

Your daughter looks so much like Stephanie Robinson when she was younger - ha!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our site.

Jen said...

I LOVE the new pictures.

Your family is gorgeous!

It looks like you had a wonderful time. We love going to the beach! I'll be glad to help with your beach ministry!