Monday, June 23, 2008

oh yeah I forgot..


For those of you that haven't heard Emily Klair's blood work came back ok!!! Her levels were ok..but not exactly where they need to be so we are messing with her meds once again...I hate that!! Warren will be doing the first part of that this week and we should hopefully be getting her completely off one of her meds..by the time school starts..fingers crossed we are making the right decision!! Thank you for all your prayers on this matter...we definitely need them!

4 comments:

Stephanie Anderson said...

Oh, me likes the new header! I hope you do, too!

Steph

Kari said...

Steph
Yes Yes and Yes!!! Thank you !! you rock!!! it looks great!! you are extremely talented!! thanks again...

Amanda said...

Ok Steph...me next!

Glad to hear Emily's blood work was good!

Valerie said...

Great news aobut EK's bloodwork!!

Love love love your new header. I want one too!!! How did you do that?