Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let the fun begin..

Ok, so both kiddos are now at school (I did better today..I am hoping that this will help take my mind off the fact that I no longer have any babies...) and I have decided that our house is going to get a make over. We are wanting to sell it hopefully this fall and start building our dream house. (we have been dreaming this dream for quite a few years now, but it may be just around the corner) We are working with very little budget if any..so everything has to be done by us...or should I say me! I am so ok with this..I have now decided that this is my job!! I am not just a house wife (not that there is anything wrong with that..) I am going to go room by room and reorganize, paint, and do just about anything and everything to make it look bigger and ready to sell!! We have been saving for a little while now and are almost ready to get some new floors down..I am so thrilled, I just hope that we can get it done fast enough that we can enjoy them alittle before we sell. I will be pulling up the carpet, painting, landscaping, and just about anything else you can think of to get this house ready. We have lived here for 9 years...sooo I sure do have my work cut out for me...so let the fun begin!!

No comments: