Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Watch out world here she comes...

Well, I did it...crying like a baby, I did it. I stood on the porch and watched my baby go off to her first full day of Kindergarten. Warren takes the kids to school on his way to work so after the pictures were taken, kisses and hugs all around, and my every present "we know how to behave and be polite, have a good day make lots of friends, remember to say yes ma'am, no ma'am...I will pick you up have a great day! I love you" Off they went to daddy's car, while I stood on the porch ALONE. Warren did the same thing with Tyler, he walked her in and to her classroom today but after today she is on her own. I have lots planned for the house and yard since I am now child free all day but right now I can not seem to move...it is so weird after having everyday be about your kids, their breakfast, lunches, baths, reading stories, playing games with, to have nothing not one kid tugging on your leg, and the quiet oh it is way too quiet!!! I know that she will be fine and so will I in a few weeks but right now I feel kinda lost. I know she will do great in school and all but it is so weird they go to kindergarten little and always seem to come out a big kid...so watch out world here she comes..consider yourself warned!!!

1 comment:

The Parker Family said...

Wow...I just read your post and almost cried. This kindergaten thing is really emotional. Good thing I have two years to prepare. I will be having a boo-hoo party at my house!