Sunday, November 7, 2010

FaMiLy..

So I am about an hour and half away from not having a post today..not because I haven't thought about it or because I was not sure what I was Thankful for...but because I was trying to decide how I wanted to do this..lump them all together or take them one at a time, so I have decided I am going to do both....That's right it is my blog so I can do what I want right???
So the first of "thankful for my family" is going to be a post about my parents....
My parents were high school sweethearts..they also married when they were young...they have always showed love and kindness for me and for everyone they know. They have opened their hearts and their home for more then one child..three to be exact. They sacrificed a lot to send me to a private Christian high school and college. They were always and still are always there for me...they took me church taught me about God and Jesus..taught me right from wrong. I never wanted for anything...they were great parents!!! Words can not express how much I love and admire them...
Now they are wonderful grandparents (aka Granny and Pa)to my kiddos.
ps..the pic is from last winter..we never get snow but we had a great big snow last winter and we had a great weekend of fun playing and being silly in the snow...I know you can't really see them but this is one of my favorites..because it's them...playful and loving!!!
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY PARENTS.....

No comments: