Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FaMiLy....3

So I have been looking through my photos today trying to find some good ones for this post...and it is sad...I have some great pictures don't get me wrong but it is sad because they are all from last fall,winter, and spring...since our camera was stolen a few wks ago along with everything in my purse..(trust me it was quite the ordeal) we have nothing from this summer..no family vacay pics, no first vball camp pics, nothing of us being silly and having fun in the pool...nothing nada..oh well what are you going to do??? "Thankful for my family" Today I am thankful for all my sisters and brothers...mine and Warren's! We may not always see eye to eye but in the end we love and laugh .....do not know where I would be without them!!! I Love all of them... Andrea & Jamie, Krysi, Jesi, Matthew, Christopher & Marsha, Stephanie & Shawn....

No comments: