Monday, November 8, 2010

FaMiLy..2

Warren and I have a huge family...I am the oldest of 5 and Warren is the baby of 3!
Today i am "thankful for my family"..this post is about my in-laws.
They too were high school sweethearts, they were great parents to Warren. They taught him how to be loving, kind, and a wonderful husband and father. They are great Grandparents to our children (aka nanny and D),they come to almost all of the kiddos games and special programs. They have a strong faith and have passed that on to their children. They have led by example when it comes to putting family first.
Today I am thankful for my in-laws....without them I wouldn't have the hubby I have today!
ps...I have no pictures of my father in law bc he is always taking them...so this is the best I got right now.....just another reason I am thankful for him...he is a great photographer and keeps us all up to date with great photo memories!!!

1 comment:

MomLoop said...

Such a great reminder! I love my Inlaws too!