Saturday, November 13, 2010

roof over our heads....

Well I missed a day yesterday so this post is gonna have two things I am thankful for in it. The first thing I am thankful for is my church family. I have been blessed to be at the same church since I was a teenager. While awhile at college I found a church home there but it was never the same. When Warren and I moved back to Columbia we knew right away where we would be going to church. It is truly a blessing to have such wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ to worship with. Today was give away day and while I type this my eyes are wanting to close, I am exhausted. We saw right around 550 people today. It is such a reminder at how blessed we truly are. So tonight I am thankful for my home. Small as it may be and not decorated with the finest things, and there are things that need to be fixed, it is a home. It is full of love, laughter, tears, joy,and fun. It keeps us cool in the hot southern summers, warm in the winter, and dry from the rain. I am thankful for the roof over our heads that we had made our home.

No comments: