Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friendship...

Today I am very thankful for my friends...some of which are very much like family so I guess in away this is still a "thankful for family" post...
Through out the years I have had many friends, and over the years my definition of friends have changed quite a bit.
I have friends young and old. I have some friends that are "our" friends meaning couple friends that Warren and I both get along with, go on family dates with, family vacays with, and enjoy spending time with. I have my fun loving group of girls that I go on a summer beach trip with each year that you can read about in my old post called Friends...I think it is in the July 2008 post, then the post right after that has pics of those I talk about in that post(if you have a min take a look at it, it sums up how much I love those girls) . I have friends that I have had since childhood. I have friends that have become friends because we have kids the same age and are going through the same challenges and facing the same struggles. I am a people person, I love to talk to, hang out with, be silly with and overall just like being with people...I have a lot of friends and everyone of them are different in so many ways as is our relationships...I love my friends and are very Thankful for each and everyone of them!!!

No comments: