Monday, November 1, 2010

The happenings of a very busy family....

I have not posted in a while and there really are no excuses...although we have been one busy family! I started my volleyball season the 2nd week in July, and have just finished it. We had a great season finishing as District Champs again this year and 3rd overall in Regions! I am very proud of all my girls and will miss our 7 seniors greatly next year!! Tyler took a break this fall from soccer..gasp, I know right?..to play football and he really liked it. He was the... wait for it wait for it...KICKER! and he did a wonderful job! He also got some time in as tail back, and tight end, and running back I believe..I know he kicked the ball, ran the ball and did some great blocking!!! He learned alot and had a great time with it. His team just won the Championship this Saturday 33-6!!! He is on the jump rope team again this year at school and is loving that also. He is a busy guy right now he was just voted president of the student council at his school, he is on the safety patrol, and has already started his song leading, and Bible reading lessons at church. He is a great little boy and he amazes me everyday... Emily Klair is loving gymnastics, she is learning to do cartwheels, hand stands, and has started work on front hand springs. She loves the balance beam (makes me a nervous wreck) and is making progress on the bars..she is quite the little monkey!! She did volleyball camp with me this summer and she did rather well for a 7 year old. She loves to read and has her nose in a book all the time!! She is still quite the drama queen (again still not sure where she gets that from)and is actually very funny...she is going to be doing puppets this year at lads to leaders. Her seizures are under control right now, she has been on two different medicines for the last few months and it seems to be the right meds for her. WE are very thankful everyday that goes by that she has not had a seizure!!! She is beautiful and kind and the most loving little girl I have ever met... Warren has been busy at work, but he is still the best dad in the whole world. I am thankful to have a great husband like him. I am looking forward to this time of year because for us it is the time we slow down and do not have soo much going on. I hope we can take some time for ourselves and go out on some dates...sometimes I miss having him all to myself!

No comments: