Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas is over...

For most of the world Christmas is done...we at the Robinson's however have one more Christmas to go..tomorrow we will go to Nanny and D's (aka Warren's parents..) and celebrate Christmas with his brother and sister and their families..a total of 7 children! Fun times and lots of noise..we are having breakfast for dinner, so I am making chocolate chip pancakes, strawberry pancakes, and blueberry pancakes...yummy makes my stomach growl thinking about it! I am still working on one of the presents for them..fingers crossed I can get it all done!! We had a great Christmas morning..minus one minor thing. Have I ever mentioned before how great my kiddos are?? Well if I haven't then let me tell you I have the greatest kiddos ever!! FYI..if you think that doing the whole Santa thing is lying to your child and is going to mess them up in some way then I suggest you quit reading...we believe in our house about Santa and we want our children to enjoy the magical, fantasy for as long as possible..to not lose that part of being an innocent child...but that is just us. Emily Klair got the "Tangled" tower doll house that she wanted so bad. Well, Santa (let me tell you Santa looked all over for it..) could not find the doll and horse that went with it..but could only find Flynn Ryder...so on Christmas morning as she is looking for her doll to start playing with the great new dollhouse..we inform her that the doll must have fallen off the sleigh (or off the face of the planet haha..bc seriously it was no where to be found!!) and that one day soon she would find it magically here at the house...she picked up Flynn and started playing...no fussing, no sad face, no crying, no whining!! She was so excited to get the tower and play with it that she didn't even care about the doll not being there..again I say, I have some pretty great kiddos!! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and guess what I got my flip camera I have been asking for...whoo hoo so here is a short video I did yesterday morning..excuse the mess and the yawning did I mention we have been very busy around here and we are all worn out!!

No comments: