Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two weeks and counting..

Well it has been two weeks now from my shoulder surgery and each day gets better and better. I have not even started Christmas shopping yet, or putting up Christmas decorations around the house. So right now we at the Robinson house look like a bunch of Grinch's... We had a great Thanksgiving, we spent it with friends and family. I did not make it to Warren's grandmothers because of the surgery but he and the kiddos went and had a great time. I did get to go down the road to my mom's house and they joined me there later in the day. So tech. we did not get to eat Thanksgiving dinner together but we still got to spend some great quality time together, playing games, being silly, and just overall enjoying one anothers company. Wish I had some photos to share but still haven't replaced the camera that was stolen. Hoping to get one for Christmas. Next week Tyler is marching in the Christmas parade here in town with the jump rope team, and then doing a program for the PTA..EK will also be singing in the program. Maybe we can borrow a camera so I can post some pics of the fun events!! Hoping to get in the Christmas spirit this weekend, and get the house and tree all decorated!!

No comments: