Wednesday, December 8, 2010

oh how sweet he has your nose..

When my little man was born he was beautiful!! He had brown eyes and dark hair and the most perfect little face and well he is still a beautiful boy!! I know I know boys are suppose to be handsome not beautiful but sorry my boy is beautiful!
Anywho why I am blogging today??Tyler is me made over, he acts like me, talks like me, has my nose, and unfortunately he has my migraines. I wish I could take it away for him, as someone that suffers with them it really breaks my heart to see him suffer so. Today, he got sent home from school because he let it go to long before he told someone and ended up getting sick with it. I hate that he suffered most of the day at school. He is very stubborn (my hubby says he also gets this from me..but I beg to differ!) and responsible too and wanted to make it all day so he wouldn't miss any homework or anything, bless him!
Heredity is a great thing when it comes to noses, and eyes and such but sometimes it can really stink...Here is to hoping my Tyman gets to feeling better soon!!!

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

Oh that is too bad. He does have a cute nose...