Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So excited..so surprised...in awe really!!!!

This Christmas is now complete and as of an hour ago even the house is back to normal. The tree is taken down and thrown out by the curb, the presents are all put up in the kiddos room (now lets not get crazy here..they are not organized or anything just put in the kiddos room..hehe),and we are all ready for a fresh new start in 2011.

I have not made resolutions in years, but I have set some realistic goals this year. On top of that list is to get healthier, *not lose weight ...that will just be a bonus to eat healthy and exercise more. (my parents got the whole family a trip to Disney World in May and I want to be alot healthier before the trip)

Also one of my goals is to do better with the blogging and video/picture taking of my fast growing children. I would also like to do more speaking and teaching, and writing about God and how he has worked and is continuing to work in my life. We all have stories but I have been told repeatedly that I should write a book so I think that maybe I should share my story, so that is one of my goals this year.

This year I had two things on my list..a flip camera and a Rebel Cannon camera. Well I got the flip and was over the moon not really expecting to get the other one, well last night Warren's parents surprised us all and gave us all one!! to say I was shocked, surprised and down right in awe would be a understatement!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A trip to disney sounds like so much fun! It sounds like you had a great Christmas and your goals sound a lot like mine! Happy New Year