Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dancing in the New Year...

We went to some friends house and rung in the New Year with some fun times dancing it out on the Wii with Just Dance 2...fun times and some really great memories!! I think that is going to be my motto this yr... "LIFE'S NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS... IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN.." -VIVIAN GREENE I am going to dance through 2011, do I think that some days are going to be harder then others? YES I DO!! Do I think that some days I am not going to feel like dancing it out much less going through the motions?? YES I DO!! But I am going to try my hardest to dance it out!!! I love new beginnings and am looking forward to what 2011 has in store for me and my family. This blog is about my family and as I have stated before, this year I am going to be writing some of my story and how God is working in our lives, with that being said I am going to be raw and honest and some of it may be negative, but all of it is true and all of it is how and why I am the way I am...right or wrong! I hope that this year brings all of you much love, much happiness, and many blessings!!! I hope that you all will join me in this new year, new journey and most of all I hope you all will DANCE IT OUT WITH ME....BRING ON 2011!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That saying is always in the forefront of my mind. So i always try to just "dance it out". I look forward to hearing more of your story, and I hope you have a truly blessed new year!