Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picture taking is fun....

Tyman and his best bud Evan!
me trying to be artsy with the box from my camera
with the tree in the back ground....
my favorite antique Santa face that hangs at my in-laws every yr..
trying to be artsy again, mirror with tree in it, please remember I had just got the camera and was trying anyting and everything!!! hahaha I am a dork I know :)
my tired , sweet Emily Klair...
This post is just some random pictures that I have been taking with my new camera, still learning all about it, and having fun (maybe driving my kids and family crazy in the process!!) snapping away at anything and everything!!!
HMMM? Looking at these photos I am now thinking how can I get someone to buy me a photo shop program for my computer so I can edit and play with all these great photos I am going to start taking????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

photoshop.com has a pretty decent online editing program. it's pretty good for beginners.