Friday, January 21, 2011

CRZY FUN..

so me and Tyler have been up most of the night and we are sooo tired but wanted to share some highlights..ahem ok maybe just some silly moments.. Tried to play charades but he after his..Avatar The last Air Bender....(umm yes he did what you think...all I could do was laugh and laugh..he is a nut!!) I couldn't compose myself..so done with that game.. He kicked my tail at Mario cart, basketball and sword play....on the wii..can you believe he actually told me he was done because he needed competition!! I mean really?? He is his father's son!!! We got on FB and played a little family feud..and price is right...we laughed so hard bc well momma is tired and can't type well and we had answers that were what the word here..outta of this world!! crazy answers with crazy spelling equal not doing so well but laughing so hard you cry!! haha Well it is 5:18 am and we have about 5 hrs left...will have a full post on his test later probably after we know something...but for now I am off to try and beat him at something or his head is going to get sooo big it won't fit in the MRI machine :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are such a great mama! It sounds like ya'll have fun. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers and keep my fingers crossed for a good prognosis!

Kari said...

Thanks!! we had fun, but not going to lie it was alot harder then we thought it was going to be..whew glad it is over and we are being soo lazy today!!