Monday, January 31, 2011

The TY and Mom show....

Tyler was home sick today with STREP throat and we are being lazy, playing on the computer, watching TV, and just being silly together...

Been awhile since we had a light hearted fun post, so we thought we would have some fun with the flip and video ourselves.

The lighting is bad, we have not had showers and we look rough...and I am pretty sure we might smell too, good thing there is no smellavision yet!! but we are having fun...Thanks to my friend Dianne's blog for the idea..

No making fun of us..but please feel free to laugh with us and have a good time watching them...

* the video with Tyler reading the words, answering the questions and flipping his hair like Justin Bieber...is not downloading..so stay tuned for that...that boy is a mess!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't wait to get home from work so I can watch this (although, I'll probably laugh at your accent!)

Natalie said...

The way you southerners say Spittin' Image gets me EVERY time!

Love it!