Wednesday, January 26, 2011

soooo.....the verdict is......

well I wish I could tell you!! I wasn't going to post till we knew forsure but well we still don't know!!! We got a call from the dr. on Monday night that said the one test was read and the results of that was either an epilepsy disorder, legions on the brain, or a tumor and without the MRI he couldn't tell us exactly which one it is.... So we wait, till he gets the full MRI report and we pray! None of the options are the best but with the epilepsy we have knowledge in that area we know about the meds, the way it effects our daily life and his, it is the best options! One I wish Tyler didn't have to deal with at all but one that we know about!! I shudder when I think about the others, and really I am trying to not worry, bc it is happening whether I worry or not, right?? But it is soo hard!!! Fingers and toes, arms and legs crossed we hear from the DR. today!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So frustrating Kari! I can't imagine how hard the waiting is!!!

Sending some good vibes!!!

S.I.F. said...

Definitely saying all kinds of prayers and sending all kinds of love for you and your family lady!