Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Ramblings.....

I have started lots of post lately and have not finished any of them?? Why, you ask?? Well, I would love to give you an answer but I can't...I start out great and the post is coming along nicely and then POOF I lose it, no thoughts, no flow, and then all of a sudden the post no longer makes any sense. So please excuse this post if you can not make heads or tails out of it...I have lots of things on my mind right now. Some positive, some negative, and some are just deep thoughts or better yet ramblings of a crazy person. Today was the first day back to school for us since the snow days and lets just say I was not curled up in the corner of the room, rocking and singing Jesus loves me at the end of the day...but it is not because I didn't want to do it!! It was a crazy day in my classroom! I am not 100% sure on why that was, I just know that I said over and over today..."sit down please, please take your seat, one at a time please , sit down please, please stop banging your markers on the table...."and on and on it could go!! My little class of sweethearts are great and were just excited to be back at school, but seriously I hope that Thursday is a better day, but in case it isn't just look for me in the corner rocking and singing to the top of my lungs! We are going Friday for some testing for Tyler, and we have done all of these test before with EK so we are not new to the process. Although there are some things that are new to us because with EK she was so little that while it was hard to keep her awake for hours it was easy to get her to go to sleep. They want us to put Ty to bed @ normal time then wake him up in the middle of the night and keep him awake, no problem, I am a night owl so it should be easy...well they threw in a new twist, they not only want him just awake they want him to be active, really?? active?? in the middle of the night??? So what in the world and I am going to do to keep him active and not wake up the whole house, or neighborhood for that matter? The lady at the Dr.'s office suggested taking a walk, playing bball, ummm you do know its winter time outside right?? and it is going to be the middle of the night right?? I think I actually laughed at her, but do you blame me? I warned you this post was going to be all over the place..that is how my brain is functioning right now..I feel like the dog on the movie UP... squirrel, back to normal conversation..squirrel.. haha Warren survived another upgrade at work this week (I think it was an upgrade?? I just know it was crazy busy and he had to be there early in the morning/late at night whichever way you look at it..around 2:00 am) and EK is doing great!! I am really blessed to have such a great family!! I love them all so much!! Well, I hope that I can get some of my post I have been working on posted this week because one of them for sure is part of my story...it is a recent one and one that not alot of people know about...it is the story from MY view point and how it effected my life, and those I love so dearly. It is my opinions, my reactions right or wrong, and it is all true, it opened my eyes to somethings that I never thought I would have to deal with, you know the saying NEVER SAY NEVER?? This particular story showed me that there is not a more true statement then this!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do you have a wii? maybe get a new wii game that will make him have to be extra active?

Natalie said...

I hope Tyler's testing goes well, and that you figure out a way to keep him active in the middle of the night!

I second the wii (or kinect) thought. If you don't have one maybe you can just borrow someone's for the night!?

Kari said...

Thanks we have a Wii and we have some great games...I am also thinking we may head to the gym where I coach if we get desperate and shoot around or something...Thank you both though for the ideas and well wishes!