Friday, January 14, 2011

10 yrs old...double digits..when did this happen?!?!?

Tyler is turning 10 on Sunday....double digits, really?? when did this happen???
He is such a special boy, and I look forward to many more birthdays with this lil man!!
He is really into sports..football, basketball, and Soccer!! He is a handsome one and very tenderhearted!!
So Happy Birthday to my lil man!!!

Just a little video of his game last Saturday...not sure which one it is...so I hope it even has him in it..haha my computer has a mind of its own some days!! haha

I wrote about his birth story last year it is a 4 part series..it is called Remember when...so if you have some time take a look at it...this boy is a miracle..I know every child is but Tyler has a little extra miracle thrown in!! Its a good read and a even better story!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so precious! I mean very handsome b/c i'm sure at 10 he would be mortified if anyone called him precious. my nephew just recently hit the double digits. It was a HUGE deal to him. He was such a little MAN that day. Loved it.