Thursday, January 13, 2011

Family time is the best...

I have never lived under the same roof as my two youngest sisters, I was already married when my parents adopted them. I am so very thankful for them, and I love them very much. They are my sisters and I can not imagine my life without them! They have loved and cared for my kiddos, and they are the best sisters anyone can ask for! *my sister Krysi and my mom..
*above picture is my sister Krysi and my dad..bottom picture is of my sister Jesi and EK...
I love spending time with them and as they get older I hope they feel the same way about me, and my little family. My kiddos love them and they have learned so much from them...I am very big on family time and usually that comes first before anything else!! I am thankful to have a big family with lots of sisters, because it is wonderful whether it is baking cookies, playing on the four wheeler, or just hanging out, family time is the best!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I couldn't agree more! I love hangin' with my siblings!