Friday, March 4, 2011

fell off the wagon..

so I missed Zumba twice this week...and well I think I am self sabotaging myself because my eating has went downhill all week and I can't stop.... so this is me admitting that I Kari, am officially struggling with the weight loss and I have fallen off the wagon, will do a mucho better job next week..but since this week is already kaput....bring on the food!! Hope everyone has a great weekend... we at the Robinson's are going to get some spring cleaning done!!! oh I can't wait (so sarcastic...wish there was a font for that emotion )

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So I guess you don't want to hear that I biked hardcore for an hour today after my exam?!

I'm trying to learn how to be come a stress exerciser instead of a stress eater. Ugh.

But don't worry, I came home and shoved a hand full of chocolate chips in my mouth. Mmmm.

And please come spring clean my room! I'm living in my own filth!

Kellie said...

Kari, I've been splitting my pants. Literally,. If you want to make a pact to hold each other accountable, I'm game! :)

I can't wait for the snow to go away (if it ever does). I need to get outside and MOVE!