Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Have you ever flown a kite in bed? did you ever walk with ten cats on your head?"-Dr. Suess

Today was kite day at school, last day before spring break and one of the most beautiful days we have had yet..... I have lots of fun pictures to share and will get them up on here this weekend or tomorrow or who knows maybe even tonight?? HOWEVER.....the title of this post sums up my day..hahah I think trying to fly a kite in bed, or walking with ten cats on my head would have been easier then trying to herd (sorry but that really is the best word I can use to describe it...) 8 excited, over stimulated, and ready for a break kiddos in a small grassy area near a creek (that is fenced in but still it scares me to death) and helping them all fly kites..oh yea did I mention I was alone?? hmm? no well I was with 8 4-5 yrs old. It was a great day, a tiring one, and one that I hope the kiddos loved. I will miss them over this two week break but am soooo happy to have this two week break! Going out with the girls tonight for a friends bday, woot woot!! so I get to get dolled up and can't wait!! better get off here and figure out something cute to wear....look for an update with pics soon!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun!

I'm jealous you get a TWO week break!!!

Have fun tonight!

Kellie said...

This sounds like fun! Did the kids dress up like Seuss characters or anything? I think I figured it out-THIS was the "tay in the wind" day, right? :) There were little kids running around in the snow outside of my Physiology lecture yesterday and it was a welcomed distraction!

Hope you had a fun girls night! I'm overdue for one!