Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little bit of this and little bit of that...

Proof that I did get real kites up and flying today :)One of my sweeties holding and flying kite in above pic....
some of my other sweeties flying the kites we made in the classroom, fun and easy and they really do fly in the wind.....plastic grocery bags with streamers stapled on the back end of them,tied together the handles with yarn for the string and away you go...hours and hours of fun!!
Tyler's travel team from Saturday...whoo hoo GO COLUMBIA ARSENAL!!!!
1st goal of the game unassisted......GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL! by #3 Tyler Robinson!!!!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Is this when you said "tay in the wind"? :)

Congrats on the goal! He must have been PUMPED about that! And rightly so! I'll never forget the time I got the winning goal on the last day of 5th grade. Maybe I need a new accomplishment to gloat about 15 years after the fact... :)

Kari said...

It was not the "Tay" day but trust me when I say after school that day I looked like I could of played that part well!! IT really was a crazy day...

do you look up the pear trees? because they do not produce real pears but are very beautiful in the spring time I will have to post of a pic of the two in my front yard....so pretty but like I said sooo stinky!!!

Natalie said...

Love that picture of the goal! What a superstar :)