Monday, March 21, 2011

spring break day one..

Well, first day of spring break and I got sun...let the addiction begin!! I love the sun!! I love to have a tan...I do not fake and bake..I only do natural tanning but I love the sun!!! I become addicted if you will, and lets just say I am already on my way to being a Bahama mama!! We went to the park today with some friends, and lets recap what all we learned today shall we?? 1.kids throw up after spinning too much on the merri go round, and we didn't know it had happened and my girl friend walked right into it.. 2.frogs like to mate in front of an audience..esp little kiddos.."look mom, they look like they have been velcroed together..." 3.there are some people that really should not reproduce...and then announce to the world that they only did to help keep someone in the country and now they don't want any kids, after the 5th one by 5 different fathers!!!!...really almost an exact quote from a gal at the park today and no she wasn't in our group she was across the park and we still heard it as if she was talking right to us!! 4. beautiful day with great friends!!! we all got an education today, it was quite an interesting day at the park to say the least, but one of the best things we learned is we are blessed beyond words and very thankful for everything we have and most importantly the love we share and the friends that love us and friends we love!!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Jealous! Jealous! Jealous!!!

I have a sun addiction too! I got burnt being outside all day for st. patty's and now today it snowed again :(

I'm coming to live with you!

Kellie said...

I could use some Vitamin D! :( Stupid Minnesota! :)

Kari said...

oh girls come on down!!! you would love it!!

Natalie, you would love all the sports and fun things we have around here!!sorry I know you are a Kins major but not exactly sure what you want to do when you graduate??or I would tell you about all the great jobs we have here :)

Kellie, we have Vanderbilt and Belmont just down the road for nursing school...so you see I say come on down..you could so be my kiddos nanny, and I could go back to cutting hair....and it would all work out :)

so just let me know when you all are ready to come!

Natalie said...

I'm coming RIGHT NOW.

Kellie said...

I like that idea! A lot! Vanderbilt sounds scary and hard to get into, though! :) I'm ready to escape Minnesota/my life!!!