Friday, March 25, 2011

I got a great surprise....

Just a few pics of my surpise day trip and some of the fun we had.....
SO for those of you that don't know my hubby as great as he is has one flaw...and I hesitate to call it a flaw because in all honesty I am thankful for it....he is a major workaholic!! there I said it! it's true, he works and works and works some more...and really only will he take off if we have planned a vacay months in advance or if he is so sick he thinks he might die..he just is not one to miss work.
Well, Wednesday he surprised me and the kiddos and took off work and we went on a day trip to Chattanooga,Tn to the Tennessee Aquarium! It was a great day, lots of family time, and lots of memories made! And get this he took off Thursday and Friday as well...we have just played video games, watched some back things on the dvr, and just been together!! I am soo very thankful he works so hard to support us and take great care of us, and even more thankful when he can take a moment and enjoy taking the day off just to be with us!!
Ps on a side note...I must tell this story..I am old we all know this! We stopped at a gas station and I went in to get some snacks on the way home yesterday, and the clerk says to me " are those your kids" I said "yes sir they are" he replies with "no way you are too young to have kids that age" I laugh and say "no sir I am old..I am 33 " he says "I am not trying to be nice, nor get you to buy anything but you look about 23..not old enough to have kids that old...really you do" so anywho..that is my story and well lets just say I don't believe him but it was nice to hear anyways :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay seriously, I think you have the cutest family ever!

Kellie said...

Yay! So glad you guys got some QT together! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Kari said...

Thank you soo much, Natalie!!

Kellie,I love when the hubby takes off of work...it is rare but such a nice surprise!!