Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am still alive...

Well, I am still alive, kinda anyways!! I was just in the hospital for something?? still not sure what is going on just know that I feel horrible, and they thought it was something with my heart, but turns out my heart is great! Good to know seeing as how I treat my body horribly... So anywho, not up to par, still feeling lousy, trying to get over what ever it is, and feel better!! Saturday is Ty's first travel game, so we shall see how it all goes we are all excited about it, and we do not have to travel very far this time only about an hour, so can't wait to show you all some videos and cool pictures of him rocking it out on the soccer field!! Hope everyone is well and can't wait to catch up with everyone!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I was actually getting worried about you and wondering where you disappeared to!

I hope you recover soon and that everything is okay!

Good luck to Ty! I miss my soccer travelling days!

Unknown said...

i'm glad you're still with us! I was getting worried as well. I hope they figure out what is ailing you, glad it's not your heart. If you need anything, let me know!

Kellie said...

KARI! I hope you are doing/feeling okay! Now I'm worried about you! Please keep us updated if you don't mind! Remember to take it easy! Nothing is more important than a happy, healthy, rested mom! :)