Wednesday, March 2, 2011

randomness that is in my head....

bad couple of days...just in a big funk....trying hard to get out of it....need an attitude adjustment!!! it is no ones fault, nobody did anything wrong, have the best family, and friends....so why the funk?? not sure??? missed my zumba class last night, feel really guilty this morning....had a rough day at school with one of my precious little ones....have lots I want to blog about but can't seem to get my thoughts together to make any sense of them.... loving having my windows open during the day, and to sleep at night, ready to hit some high school baseball and softball games..not to mention tennis matches.... count down for the tennis beach trip is officially on... random thoughts that have been on my mind this morning..in no particular order... found out EK's softball coach for this season...and soo excited she has 3 friends on the team and is going to be coached by one of the girls I played softball with in high school and can't wait she will learn so much this season... Tyler is playing travel soccer...whoo hoo he is so excited but we are fixing to be running in different directions...and our schedule (that I am working on this morning ) will be as follows.. Mon-ty soccer practice.5:30-6:30, EK practice 7-8:30 tues-mom zumba, ek gymnastics,maybe ty soccer?? still working on that one?? wed-ty song leading, speech, all of us church thurs-mom zumba,ty soccer practice 6-7, EK softball 7-8:30 fri-free unless we are gonna be traveling for a tourney with soccer... they want the travel players to also play rec this season so he will have rec games and travel games and practice for both....and this is just our schedule as they practice when real games start it will change again....don't forget homework, and eating and showers and sleep....geesh I am tired thinking about it!! haha so sorry for the randomness that is this post..but now you know what it is like inside my head this morning....fun times huh??

3 comments:

Natalie said...

When is the tennis beach trip!? I need to know when to start walking so I get there in time!!!

When you figure out how to get out of your funk let me know so I can get out of mine too!

Kari said...

Natalie we are leaving Sunday the 27 of Feb and will come back that next saturday..so you should probably start walking now.. :)

I think my funk is I just need to be outside and sun and swimming and have the use of my arm again...starting to wonder if I will ever get it back..tried to throw the softball on saturday with ek and lets just say it was pitiful!!! and she asked for dad to help which never happens!!

Kari said...

ok i am a dork..I meant March!!! geesh feel stupid much!