Friday, July 11, 2008

and so it begins...

Tomorrow is our start of volleyball for this season. We are taking the girls to Belmont for a one day camp. I love this time of year...I love volleyball!!



The gym is always 112 degrees(very old and no air) and my kids love playing and helping shag the balls...but most of all they love the girls. The girls are so sweet to them and really treat them like a prince and princess!!

After tomorrow it seems like I will live and breathe volleyball till Oct. and as much as I may whine about it during it, I absolutely can not wait for it to get started...and then I am so sad every year at the end.
(me and my JV girls, I had just broken my ankle)




I was looking at pictures from our end of the year party last season and it really made me sad...we lost 5 seniors last year!! They will be greatly missed...not just on the court but on the bus, in the gym for practice...being silly with my kids!!

(the whole team..Varsity and JV......)


I thought I would share some of the photos from last season...and I look forward to posting and sharing stuff throughout this season...

This is Tyler with one of his many crushes...

No comments: