Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not ready for this...

I am so NOT ready for tomorrow!!!

It is the day I have been dreading for a whole year now....school registration day!!

Tyler is a 2nd grader and Emily Klair is a Kindergartner :( We will only meet their teachers and fill out some paper work tomorrow morning, but after that it is official and I am having a very hard time with it!!!

Tyler has always been my little man...we sometimes joke that he is an old man trapped in a little boys body, but for him to be so grown up already, it is really bothering me. I am so proud of him. He is a handsome, smart, funny, and just all around good kid!! Soccer season is about to start and he is all ready..the boy really does love soccer.
Emily Klair is ready for kindergarten...last spring when she was graduating from preschool it hit me...I no longer have a baby/toddler I have a little girl. (I cried like a baby that night you would have thought it was her high school graduation..) She is so cute, funny, and a joy to everyone around her. Pray for me tomorrow...


This pic is from Emily Klair's graduation from preschool last spring

2 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

You have wonderful kids and I can't believe they are growing up so fast. I will say a little prayer today for you, Good luck.

Sarah

The Duff Family said...

Hope all went well!!