Monday, July 7, 2008

This is the gang....back (L-R) Tammy, Angie, Destiny
front ........me, and Stephanie


We normally go to the beach but this year we thought we would stay closer to home and go to Gatlinburg, TN...and we had a ball!!! We relaxed by the pool, went shopping, and ate anywhere and everywhere BUT McD's!! it was a good time with good friends!! One night we went to the Dixie Stampede it was the first time for most of us....I am already counting down the days till our trip this winter!!! Love you girls!!!


2 comments:

Valerie said...

Kari you look so pretty in these pics!!! (and SO MUCH like EK too).
Glad you had such a great time. I can't wait for me and my girls to be able to go on a getaway.
Great post! Great trip! Great memories!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had a good time! That's so neat that you all still get together so faithfully!