Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feeling so small...

Every had those days that seem so hard and you wonder "what in the world, will this day never end?" I had one of those days yesterday and I was grouchy and mean to everyone around me (sorry family and vball ladies) Then this morning I read about Nate and Tricia and my heart just sinks. They have such great faith and a positive attitude as they are thrown such hard times. I have never met them but feel as if I know them just by reading their blog...if you have not checked it out you need to ....confessions of a CF husband after reading it this morning I feel so small!! I let my own little world get me down and worry about the smallest of things and here are these two people that the more I see and read about them I see that my world and my problems are so small. Please keep them in your prayers...

1 comment:

The Parker Family said...

So true! I found a blog the other day about a dad with a 4 month old daughter whose wife died 27 hours after delivering her...wow, my life is really peachy compared to that circumstance. Hope your headache is better today.