Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories....

We went to the park tonight with our class from church and some of us were talking about how much our children have grown and that we are really out of the baby mode and on to the children raising mode...and we were talking about how it seems like yesterday that they were babies!! Well after that I came home and started looking at some of my old pictures on the computer and I thought I would share some of my favorites...I hope you enjoy some of my walk down memory lane.....ah the memories!!!
This Easter 2005 dying easter eggs in AR.....look at how little my babies are!!
This is Christmas 2005.....Emily Klair was turning 3 ...seems like yesterday!!!
These two pictures are of the kids on our cruise in April of 2006...Thanks mom and dad..it was soo much fun.... Tyler's 1st day of kindergarten...he looks too little to be going to school..
Tyler's 1st school party in Kindergarten...and Emily Klair as Raggedy Anne for Halloween in 2006... Emily Klair's 4th Birthday princess party with Cinderella.... Just being silly for momma and the camera last summer...
Beach trip summer 2007 Beach trip summer 2008.....my how they have grown!!!
I love looking at old pictures and I love talking about my kiddos...Thanks for letting me share some of my memories with you!!!








No comments: