Saturday, February 19, 2011

FIGURE ME OUT...

So Warren and I are going out on a double date tonight with good friends of ours and well I can not wait...
It is not going to be our typical date we are going to the Melting Pot..yummy yummy but it is what we are doing after dinner that we have never done before, may never do again, but sounds fun and different so we are a go...
The other couple asked us to go and thought it would be fun and maybe something different then the normal date so we jumped at the oppurtunity and away we go...
So what fun would it be if I told you what it was so you are going to have to figure it out...Good Luck...
I know it is easy but I couldn't find anything creative to describe it...so no judging hahah its my first atempt at a riddle and to be cool like Kellie and Natalie :) you girls always rock these!!!

5 comments:

One Crazy Mom said...

roller derby!?

Kellie said...

Darn it, Amy! :)

It took me a few minutes to figure your riddle out, Kari!

I've heard awesome things about the Melting Pot-you'll have to do a mini review and let us know what you thought!

Have fun on your date! Or I hope you had fun, since you probably already went! :)

Let us know how the roller derby was, too!

Kari said...

The Melting Pot was great!

although the best part was dessert...and in all honesty it was good food but it was not something I would have to go get anytime soon either...I don't know it was good and we had a wonderful dinner but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be except for the dessert..TOO DIE FOR!!!!

and yes it was the roller derby..and wow! it was fun and different for sure..and we really got into cheering for our hometeam..but the thing that got us the most was people watching..I am a people watcher anyways..but there wow!! saw all kinds..and it was mucho fun...forsure different but something I am glad to say I have done!

One Crazy Mom said...

we have a melting pot, but I have only been for dessert. And Kari is right - the dessert is to die for.

Natalie said...

All I could come up with is a curly horse. The riddles aren't really my thing!